The YA Book Blog!
This is the BookLikes page for the YA book blog Total Teen Fiction.
1:00 am 2 April 2013
ARGH. So hard to rate but I'm going with 4* because I loved 80% of it. The other 20% was rage. Mixed feelings which will be cobbled into a review soon!
BookLikes © 2015