Before I Go to Sleep - S.J.  Watson I'd heard of this book before but didn't actually know too much about it, but when a friend lent me a copy and I read the blurb I was intrigued!

Before I Go to Sleep tells the story of Chris, who wakes up each day unable to remember anything. I completely felt for her and the author really managed to get across just how terrifying and emotional it is for Chris to wake up each day not knowing who she is or who the people around her are. It was just such a brilliant concept and was really well executed.

A lot of the book is told through Chris' journal entries. Each day she tries to write down as much as she can so that she can look back on it when she wakes up and has no memory of what happened. I loved that style of writing. I found this book so hard to put down!

I was a bit worried once I realised what was happening that the story would become repetitive, but it didn't at all. There was enough going on and enough discoveries Chris made to keep the story fresh and fast-paced throughout.

This book was full of suspense and had an ending that I just did not see coming! I was blown away. I'll certainly be recommending this one in future. Phenomenal stuff!